The G5CTRO hot and cold bottleless water cooler is perfect for those chilly refreshing drinks and that piping hot cup of hot chocolate or bowl of oatmeal. It provides more cold water per hour than coolers using plastic water bottles. This hot and cold bottleless water cooler is perfect for those chilly refreshing drinks and that piping hot cup of hot chocolate or bowl of oatmeal.
Product Type: Hot, Cold and Room Temperature Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
Product Dimensions: 12.5″W x 15″D x 19″ H
Shipping Weight: 35lbs
Product Color: Black
Application: Dispenses hot, cold and room temperature water in your home or office
Warranty: 1 year on whole cooler, 5 years on the compressor
Power Supply: 120V/60Hz
Certifications: UL, ETL
Type: Bottleless/Point of Use Countertop
Water Temperature: Hot, Cold and Room Temperature
Product Construction: Stainless Steel, Plastic
Cold Tank Volume: 1 gallon
Hot Tank Volume: .5 gallon
Cooling temp: 35-50F
Heating temp: 180F
Faucet Type: Push button with hot water lock
Energy Star Rated: Yes
Built-In Filtration System: No – external filtration system
Includes: 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
Filter Life: 2500 gallons or every 6 months. Replace Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane every 3-4 years
- Economical: Without the use of plastic bottles, this Global Water G5CTRO saves you hundreds per year. Instead, the water comes from your existing plumbing for cleaner water and extra efficiency. Easy Clean-Up: The Global Water G5CTRO water dispenser requires little maintenance.
- Convenience: It also features a large dispensing gap that’s ideal for filling up large bottles and containers.
- Stainless Steel Tanks: Large capacity stainless steel storage tanks.
- Safety: Equipped with a hot water lock to prevent burn accidents for children and other users.
- Included: This SKU includes the G5CTRO Bottleless water cooler with 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis filtration system. You will love the convenience of no bottles. Filter System: Stage 1: 5 micron Sediment, Stage 2: 1 micron Activated Carbon, Stage 3: 0.5 micron Post Carbon, Stage 4: 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane