Your Décor Beam V includes a free multi-stage micron filtration system, an installation kit with 25′ of waterway and saddle valve and this easy to read manual.
Provides an endless supply of pure drinking water without the hassles, costs and environmental harms of bottled water. CSA and Energy Certified. the cooler is sanitized and sealed at the factory. Engineered to be virtually maintenance-free. All you need to do is change the water filter, it’s that simple. Our water coolers are commercial quality. Its quality cannot be matched. Easy to clean, unit is extremely durability, heavy duty construction. Includes 5-stage filtration system.
- Anti-Microbial Touchpad
- Auto Shut Off In Case of Emergency
- Bottom Load Drip Tray Compartment
- Built In Leak Detector
- Conforms to any Filtration Preference
- Drip Tray Filling Sensor
- Durable & Sturdy
- Energy Savings Compressor
- Energy Savings Mode
- Foldable Cup Rest
- Hot & Cold Temp Modes
- Hydraulic Float Shut Off System
- Most Compact Size In The Market
- Simple Filter Replacement
- Sleek Futuristic Décor
- Soft Alarm Indicator
- Stainless steel tanks
- 3 yr Warranty on Parts 3 yr Compressor Warranty
- 9.84 W x 15.74 D x 47.24 H (inches) Filtration: Compatible to all 9 stages
To maintain the highest quality water your Décor Beam V can provide, your filter should be replaced every 6-8 months or 1200 gallons, whichever comes first. When initially purchasing your Décor Beam V, grabbing an extra filter replacement saves you time and money.
Filter Specifications and Service Life:
- Sediment, Pre Carbon & PH Filter 1 year
- Post Carbon 1-2 years
- UF membrane- 2-3 years
- RO 2-3 Years
- All filters are In-line including the RO Filter
- Twist Carbon Block filter is a simple twist filter
- Size of filters: 11 x 2.5 inches
Internal & external Parts:
- Stainless steel tanks are more sanitary and durable than plastic tanks, with no possible chance of leaching in the water with stainless steel tanks like there is with plastic tanks.
- Components are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water act amendments of 1986, and the Lead Free Contamination Control act of 1988.